WHEN DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Unified SIP may receive any information from you (username, email address, phone number) when you subscribe to our mailing list or create an account on Unified SIP’s account assistant.
When you use Unified SIP the application may also have access to the contact list, photos, and documents stored in your mobile phone for the purpose to exchange them with your associates. The data that Unified SIP may request from time to time are anonymous and will be used only to enhance the features and functionality of the application. By using Unified SIP, you grant to Unified SIP the right to have access and display all media content (e.g. audio & video recordings and text communications) that you upload, send, or otherwise exchange with Unified SIP, for the only purposes of operating Unified SIP service.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information that Unified SIP collect from you when you create your Unified SIP account is used to make sure that you are a real person and to give you access to our services.
- Name: The Name is optional. We may use it to elaborate a personal email that will be sent to your email address for account activation.
- Phone Number: We use your phone number to send you the validation code that completes your Unified SIP registration. Your Phone Number is used in Unified SIP’s smart contact list as well so that your friend can find you more easily. By entering Phone Numbers, Unified SIP users can see in their Unified SIP’s contact list who is using the application.
- Contact list: in Unified SIP-iOS and Unified SIP-Android, Unified SIP automatically imports your contacts’ phone numbers from your phone’s address book.
- Photos and other files : We only access to the files stored on your phone when you send it in text messages with Unified SIP. Such files are only temporary stored.
- Audio & videos recordings and text messages: we access and temporarily store audio and video packets when you make Unified SIP calls, but we never read or listen to your private voice, video, or text content.
- Email address: If you create your Unified SIP account with your email address, you agree to receive a confirmation email at this email address to activate your account.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION STORED AND HOW DO WE PROTECT IT
Your personal information is transmitted over the internet using TLS encryption protocol and is stored on SIP servers in a data center operated by OVH. They warrant the security of your information. We offer the use of a secure server. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information, or all types of content that you may upload or send with Unified SIP (e.g. text conversations, calls, videos, photos; etc.)
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You can access your information by emailing us at [email protected].
Push Motion LLC – 4132 Atlanta Hwy. – Ste. 110-320 Loganvile, GA – USA www.pushmotion.com – [email protected]